Brotherhood of the World Award | The Evil Bob Nominated?
Well, this was a surprise.
It would seem I have been approached by people. People who recognize my very particular set of skills. They call themselves the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers. I’m no longer an average anime blogger. I have ascended. My day has come! I think they said my shadowy cloak and sacrificial dagger would be in the mail shortly…
But in all seriousness, this is new to me. I have to say it’s an honor to even get a nomination for something like this and I would like to thank Karandi for giving me this one. Oh and thanks for having one of the longest chats I’ve ever had about possible character deaths. That was fun.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around 10 bloggers (She said 3 is around 10, right? Let’s do 4. I like that number.)
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees and display the rules.
What would you most like to change about yourself or your life?
I would like to lose all this extra weight. Honestly, that is the one big thing that bugs me most about myself. I just don’t want to be the fat white nerd cliche (So unfair how Chris can be the exact opposite of that). It’s not that I’m embarrassed by my looks or anything like that, I just want to live a long life.
If you could travel in time to the past but once you were there you had to stay, would you go and what time would you go to?
Okay, I’ll answer this with both scenarios. Realistically, I’d die in another time way too quickly to have fun. “No Cardio.” (Seriously. Just imagine a fat, asthmatic guy, running from a T-Rex). But if I could survive, I’d like to go back to the middle ages and meet the founder of my dad’s clan. I’d probably still die. Our family had a lot of backbiting but at least I’d be able to write down some crucial family history and perhaps preserve it.
What technology are you most excited about for the future?
Well, that’s a tricky one. There’re a lot of things coming out that sound amazing. To be honest I don’t think I can pick one. And I don’t know about a lot of tech that doesn’t revolve around video games. I guess the PS5 maybe? But then Nintendo will probably do something awesome too. I don’t have anything else I’d get too excited for.
Nominations (feel free to pass any of the questions)
Questions For Y’all
1. Who is your favorite shonen protagonist? And why? (Chris, you can’t skip this one)
2. If you could live in any anime world which would you choose? And if you wouldn’t choose why not?
3. Okay, this one is very important. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
4. Do you play video games? If you do what genre is your favorite?
5. And finally what inspired you to write?
Well, that’s all I have for you today. Thanks for letting me waste your time, people.
Keep It Classy,